Sunday, November 25, 2007

Online Nicknames Google better than Real?

An anonymous reader composes "I was recently laid off, and during respective of the interviews looking for a new occupation as a mid degree IT manager, I was asked "So, I can just Google your name and happen some of your work?" The reply is "yes", but searching for my name doesn't really convey up many consequences compared to searching for my online moniker which I have got been using for about a decade. I am very tempted just to set that moniker on my resume. Are the professional, albeit technical, human race ready for this step? Where should I set it? At the top or somewhere in the body?" And the other problem- how difficult volition it be to acquire a occupation when your moniker is something ridiculous. Male Child Iodine wishing I would have got thought of that in 95 ;)

, , , ,
()

No comments: