Sunday, May 6, 2007

Who Loves Money? A Chapter By Chapter Review!

We know how the good book reads, for the love of money is the root of all evil. But the ebook "Who Loves Money?" is all good for affiliate marketers. I got my copy within an hour of the launch on Tuesday May 1, 2007. No, I didn't devour it like most may have. I took my time and chewed on it like a cow chews grass. Here is what I discovered.

The first section after the intro is about Niche Hunting. Many newbie affiliate marketers may have trouble finding a niche to promote. Kyle and Carson, the Wealthy Affiliates reveal how to identify hundreds if not thousands of niches. These niches are around us everyday. Until now no one has opened your eyes to it. For instance, business people know the advantage in being the first to market with their products and services. The same idea applies here.

There is a section on which keywords sells. I believe most affiliate wannabes miss the boat right here. Don't worry; we have all been standing on the shore with you at one time or another. There isn't any secret formula that is going to take you to the Promised Land. You have to dig in, do research, and test your keywords. You have to optimize your keywords but Kyle and Carson gives you vivid examples to help you do.

The next section is about how to get more out of clickbank. Kyle and Carson the Wealthy Affiliates take another look at clickbank. They should you how to make the most of clickbank just in case you're considering moving on to greener pastures. This section made me restart some of my old adwords campaigns. I am getting better clicks and conversions this time around. Nuff Said.

How much are you paying for domain names and hosting? How would you like to recoup those costs or eliminate them altogether? Yeah, they went there too. I keep thinking I would have never figured that out on my own. Kyle and Carson are showing you how to make money and save money.

In the next section, we are encourages to perfect what we have already done. This section is all about attention to detail. Or rather this section is about you paying greater attention to detail. You're going to have to get into a testing frame of mind to benefit from this information. And a little creativity would not hurt either.

Who likes the DSL commercial with the turtles? You know the sl*wskis. Well, I don't know if this is where Kyle and Carson got the ideal but they introduce the slow roller technique. This technique is scalable and helps you test, and keep costs in line. And if you find a winner, this technique will make it a mega hit.

The next section is about paying pennies for traffic. Kyle and Carson encourage Wealthy Affiliates to use methods other than pay per click to drive traffic. You may have to rearrange your personal schedule to implement some of these methods. Round out some of your Google Adwords, Yahoo! Marketing and MSN adCenter campaigns with these tactics. Did I mention most of these tactics won't cost you a dime?

The last two sections could have been one section but I didn't write the e-book. I wouldn't have known where to start. Anyway, Kyle and Carson share some of their thoughts and experiences. In a nutshell, Kyle and Carson encourage us to take action. So, I am going to encourage you to do the same. You now have a section by section review by someone who has bought, read and implemented the strategies and tactics in "Who Loves Money?" Click on the link and get your copy of "Who Loves Money?" Just do it.

Copyright © 2007 Sean Caruthers

No comments: